Thursday, October 7, 2010

First Blog.

Hello!

Well, my name is Toni and this is my first blog.  I'm a "Chic Momma" in Oklahoma who is the proud momma of two sweet boys and the wife of a sweet man.  So, a little about myself.  I stay at home with my two little ones, but do a little Real Estate part-time.  I will be celebrating my 8th wedding anniversary this Valentine's Day and can't believe how fast 8 years has gone by.  Life is grand, and I just love my life and the people in it.  Although my husband and I have had a few curveballs thrown our way over the past 18 months, I have no complaints and know that God is always faithful. 

I'm hoping this blog will allow me to connect with other "Chic Mommas" out there.  Let's share our favorite recipes, helpful tidbits, likes, dislikes, and whatever else comes to mind. 

So, the first thing that I would like to share is this necklace from Anthropologie:

 I LOVE it.  My sister is quite the fashionista and always, I mean, always has the perfect accessories for every outfit.  I mean, let's face it, the right accessories can simply make the outfit.  Here lately, I have decided to break out of my comfort zone and start accessorizing more.  I will not be afraid of blingy necklaces, flashy bangles or chunky rings, and neither should you!

Happy Blogging Everyone!
Love,
Toni The Chic Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...