Friday, May 13, 2011

Slow Cooking Friday

So, it's Friday!  Do you have big plans for today or the weekend?  Here in northeastern Oklahoma it's a rather cool, cloudy and windy spring day.  Although, I’m not complaining because the dreadful Oklahoma humidity and thermometer breaking temps will be upon oh so quickly.  Today is the perfect day to curl up on the couch, enjoy a hot cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite hot beverage of choice and just veg out!  Maybe do a marathon of "Pirates of the Caribbean" or "Twilight."  Oh, what to do, what to do?
I, however, am going to attempt some housework.  Maybe vacuum and do a little mopping?  I did manage to already to get dinner started though!  I’m making The Pioneer Woman's fab recipe, Spicy Dr. Pepper Shredded Pork!  It’s already in the oven and is going to be slow cooking for 8 hours. 
                   
 I love easy, simple, readily easy-to-find ingredient recipes.  This is definitely one of those recipes, so you must check it out!  I’ve made it before and it’s absolutely delish.  I must tell you, my smells so awesome right now.  I'm so ready for dinner.  :)

Enjoy your Friday and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...