Sunday, August 14, 2011

Morning Coffee, Fluffy Bums and Jennifer Labit

How did you spend your Saturday morning? I spent mine having coffee at Starbucks, talking about fluffy bums and meeting Jennifer Labit!  Jennifer is the creator of bumGenius, Flip and Econobum cloth diapers.  She and her husband are the owners of Cotton Babies in Saint Louis, Missouri.  Jennifer treated six other moms and I to our fav Starbuck's beverage.  
 The morning weather was beautiful in Tulsa yesterday and it was nice to sit outside without melting in the first two minutes.  Wait, I really meant first two seconds.  The Oklahoma summer heat has been brutal this year, with temps reaching 115 degrees!  Anyhow, I'm not a cloth diapering momma, but I've been following Jennifer's Facebook page for over a year now.  She's such a smart and savvy business woman, and I was honored to have the opportunity to meet her on a personal level.  I've also been curious about cloth diapering.  I'd like to dip my toe in the water and see what it's all about, and I'll now have the opportunity as Jennifer is having Cotton Babies send us a FREE diaper!  

Jennifer also mentioned the Cotton Babies Change 3 Things Challenge.  If you visit the Cotton Babies web site, you can purchase a 3-pack of cloth diapers to join the challenge.  Commit to using 3 cloth diapers a day instead of disposables for 1 year.  Change you, your baby, & your planet.  When you change your BABY's diaper, YOU create a new habit, save money and prevent unnecessary waste on your PLANET.

I hope all of you "Chic Mommas" are having a fabulous weekend!  The boys and I are heading to birthday party at lunchtime, so it will be a fun day!  Happy Sunday!

Happy Blogging!
Toni The Chic Momma



7 comments:

  1. Great blog post this was a great morning it was so nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog following u back

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be trialing cloth diapers soon too and I can't wait to see if I can stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just became a new follower saw your link on Monday Monkey blog.
    Minta
    http://www.mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LIKE Boogie Wipes on Facebook

    owen.darlene@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just too cool! I would have LOVED to have met the mind behind BG and Cotton Babies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Drop Me A Line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...