Thursday, August 11, 2011

Running and Raising Money!

It's the season of 5K runs in Tulsa, Oklahoma.  I'm happy to be participating in two 5K's that are very close to my heart.  The first 5K that I'll be participating in is the 2011 Walk To End Alzheimer's on August 27, 2011.  


The life of my granny, Sylvia Kelly, was taken by Alzheimer's on July 1st, 1997. My sister, Kasey Lardizabal, and I are stepping up to help end Alzheimer's.  Currently, more than 5 million Americans have Alzheimer's and that number is expected to grow to as many as 16 million by 2050. Our future is at risk unless we can find a way to change the course of this disease.  Please visit my fundraising page to help support my efforts.


 The next 5K that I'll be participating in is the Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure on September 17, 2011.  I've have been a licensed Realtor in Oklahoma since 2001.  I've worked with several fellow Realtors in the Tulsa-area who are breast cancer survivors.  I'm honored to know such awesome, courageous women.  For more than 25 years, Komen For The Cure has played a critical role in every major advance in the fight against breast cancer; transforming how the world talks about and treats this disease, and helping to turn millions of breast cancer patients into breast cancer survivors.  I hope you will support my efforts in raising money for the Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure!  Please visit my fundraising page!

Thank you for the support!


Happy Blogging!
Toni The Chic Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...