Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm A Genius.

I'm A Genius.  Well, at least Cotton Babies thinks I am!  I recently received the "I'm A Genius" shirt and just love it.  I actually wore it on Halloween as my "costume."  I'll proudly be wearing it this Friday for my monthly cloth diaper group play date/meet up!  The "I'm A Genius" shirt was created for Cotton Babies for the 2011 ABC Expo and they are excited to share this exclusive Cotton Babies design with you!

"Genius the ability to reduce the complicated to the simple."  

 As if the "Genius" shirt isn't cool enough, check out other "Genius" goodies: "I'm A Genius" Cold Cup and "I'm A Genius" Travel Mug!  


If you're a cloth diapering momma or have cloth diapering friends and family members, these "I'm A Genius" goodies would be the perfect Christmas stocking stuffers!

Happy Blogging!
Toni The Chic Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...