Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas From Toni The Chic Momma and Family!

Last night, my sister and mom came over to take pictures for our Christmas card.  Yes, I said Christmas card!  Yes, I know that Christmas is in 6 days!  However, I was able to order my cards last night and they will be ready for pick-up this afternoon.  Then, I can mail them tomorrow just in time!  Cutting it close, huh?  Well, that's what happens when you have a 2.5 year old and a 16-month old!  Life is a little chaotic and you lose track of the time!  Now, getting some decent pictures last night was quite the task.  We had two little boys who didn't want to keep still nor look at the camera at the same time.  I still think we got some cute pictures though.  I have to admit, that was the longest 15 minutes of my life and if you've ever take pictures with little ones, I'm sure you understand!  :)

Hope you're having a blessed week! 
Wishing you and your family a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Toni The Chic Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...