Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Win My Gym FREE For A Year!

 
Voting in the presidential election is important and so is voting for your family's fitness. Excercise your child's right for fun-filled activities, gymnastics, sports and more. Take advantage of one of these amazing offers and you'll be entered to win My Gym Free for a Year!
 

  • Enroll for 2 Months get the 3rd Month FREE!
  • Enroll for 4 Months get the 5th Month FREE Plus Free Lifetime Membership!
  • Enroll for 6 Months get 2 more months FREE Plus Free Lifetime Membership!
  • Enroll for 9 Months get 3 more months FREE Plus Free Lifetime Membership!


Win My Gym FREE for a Year - plus a FREE Birthday Party http://www.my-gym.com/oct2012.aspx

To search for a My Gym in your area, click here!

Happy Blogging!
Toni The Chic Momma

** If you enjoy reading Toni The Chic Momma's musings, please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter! Oh, and how about checking out the Networked Blogs? Thanks for the social network lovin'! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...