Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2 - Month of Thanks

Yesterday, I began a new series of postings for this month entitled, "Month of Thanks."  You can click here to learn more about "Month of Thanks."  So, for the month of November, each day I will post something that I'm thankful for that particular day. I hope you will join me in this "Month of Thanks." Post what you're thankful for in the comments section or post on Twitter with the hashtag #monthofthanks. Let our lives be filled with thanks this month. Maybe a change in attitude and a change of heart will lead to peaceful, thankful life...
 
 
So, here's my Day 2 of the "Month of Thanks..."
 
Today, I'm thankful for my house, the roof over my head.  My house may not be super fancy, and there may be lots of projects to do, it may be a little messy, and there could even be dust bunnies (gasp) lurking around the corner, but you know what?  My house is a home.  It's a home filled with love, warmth, compassion and peace.  My children don't care if there are a few dishes piled in the sink.  My children don't care if there are four baskets of laundry waiting to be folded.  My children don't care that I'm wearing no make-up, have my hair in a ponytail and that I have a "mom uniform" on right now.  Not sure what your "mom uniform" consists of, but my "mom uniform" includes comfy Danskin yoga pants and a comfy t-shirt or sweater.  My children will not remember any of those things.  What my children will remember, however, is that their home was filled with love...

What are you thankful for today?
 
Happy Blogging!
Toni The Chic Momma

** If you enjoy reading Toni The Chic Momma's musings, please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter! Oh, and how about checking out the Networked Blogs? Thanks for the social network lovin'! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...