Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Days 12 and 13 - Month of Thanks

For the month of November, I decided to begin a new series of postings entitled, "Month of Thanks." You can click here to learn more about "Month of Thanks." So, for the month of November, each day I will post something that I'm thankful for that particular day. I hope you will join me in this "Month of Thanks." Post what you're thankful for in the comments section or post on Twitter with the hashtag #monthofthanks. Let our lives be filled with thanks this month. Maybe a change in attitude and a change of heart will lead to peaceful, thankful life...
 
 
So, here's my Day 12 and Day 13 of the "Month of Thanks..."
 
Day 12 - I'm thankful for my sister.  She's a sweet sister and auntie to my little boys.  I'm thankful that I had someone to enjoy my childhood with and that I didn't grow up as an only child.  My sister is a smart, funny and caring woman.  I'm blessed to have her as my sister and my friend.
 
Day 13 - I'm thankful for kind and patient healthcare professionals.  My oldest had to visit Urgent Care on Monday night for a stomach virus.  The doctors and nurses on call were super attentive and sweet to my little boy.  I appreciate their kindness and compassion while caring for my little one.
 
What are you thankful for today?
 
Happy Blogging!
Toni The Chic Momma

** If you enjoy reading Toni The Chic Momma's musings, please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter! Oh, and how about checking out the Networked Blogs? Thanks for the social network lovin'! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...