Sunday, November 18, 2012

Days 17 and 18 - Month of Thanks

For the month of November, I decided to begin a new series of postings entitled, "Month of Thanks." You can click here to learn more about "Month of Thanks." So, for the month of November, each day I will post something that I'm thankful for that particular day. I hope you will join me in this "Month of Thanks." Post what you're thankful for in the comments section or post on Twitter with the hashtag #monthofthanks. Let our lives be filled with thanks this month. Maybe a change in attitude and a change of heart will lead to peaceful, thankful life...
 
Image Credit


Day 17 - I'm thankful for my home church.  Church On The Move is a wonderful church full of generous, compassionate individuals and families.  I'm thankful that my little boys are growing up in such a loving, caring church.  Church On The Move serves so many has numerous ministry outreaches that help the local community as well as families across the globe. 

 
Day 18 - I'm thankful for basic utilities.  I can cook meals in my home, wash clothes, have hot water for showers and keep my home cool in the summer plus warm in the winter.  I can't imagine not having those basic, everyday abilities.  Having gas, electric and water for my home is truly a blessing. 

 
What are you thankful for today?
Happy Blogging!
Toni The Chic Momma

** If you enjoy reading Toni The Chic Momma's musings, please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter! Oh, and how about checking out the Networked Blogs? Thanks for the social network lovin'! **
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...