Thursday, March 14, 2013

The First Years New Spill-Proof Sippy Cup - $3 Off Coupon!

If you're the parent to a toddler, then chances are you own a sippy cup by The First Years.  I personally own about twelve sippy cups by The First Years and they have always worked well for my two little boys.  I'm a big fan of The First Years.  Not only do I own many of their wonderful baby and toddler products, but The First Years has also helped my charitable group, Shower of Hope Oklahoma.  The First Years generously sent two giant boxes of practically all of their awesome products, including a car seat, to a family that my charitable group helped back in 2011.  I love supporting companies who are generous to other in need and who are quick to lend a helping hand.
 
So, I'm excited to tell you about a new product from The First Years... a NEW spill-proof sippy cup.  The First Years Gripper Sipper Non-Insulated Spill-Proof Cup features a unique one piece lid with built-in leak proof protection that make The First Years sippy cups easy to clean without any parts to lose or fumble with! Spill proof, leak proof and break-resistant, The First Years sippy cups come in a variety of colors and the no-slip-grip and contour shape are perfect for little hands. Plus, all The First Years sippy cup lids are interchangeable across the entire sippy cup line (including The First Years Disney sippy cups), making it easier for Mom to match cups and lids. The cups are dishwasher safe and BPA-free.  The cups are 9 oz. and are available for $6.96 (2-pack) in Walmart stores.
 
I'm pleased to share a special $3 off coupon for my readers!  All it takes is a simple “Like” on The First Years Facebook page to receive a printable $3 off Walmart in-store coupon good toward the purchase of The First Years New Spill-Proof Sippy Cups.  The coupon expires April 6th, so hurry.  Type like the wind!  Click here to get your $3 off coupon -http://a.pgtb.me/3lT82F
 
Happy Blogging!
Toni The Chic Momma

** If you enjoy reading Toni The Chic Momma's musings, please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter! Oh, and how about checking out the Networked Blogs? Thanks for the social network lovin'! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...