Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Boppy Effect: Get One, Give One

 
My Boppy Pillow was one of the first baby items that I registered for when I was expecting my first baby.  My Boppy Pillow was such a wonderful product to have with both of my little ones.  I have enjoyed many of The Boppy Company's other fine baby products and always look for Boppy items on baby registries when shopping for a friend or family member.
 
The Boppy Company is a favorite company of mine as they generously supported my charitable group's (Shower of Hope Oklahoma) first charitable endeavor back in May 2011.  I love supporting companies that are continually generous to others in need.  So, I'm extremely excited to share The Boppy Company's latest campaign.
 
For every Boppy Pillow purchased at Babies”R”Us, The Boppy Company will give one to a young mom-in-need through Nurse-Family Partnership.
 
Babies don’t come with instruction manuals. Having your first baby can be especially challenging for a young mom living in poverty. Nurse-Family Partnership empowers first-time moms by pairing them with a trusted nurse who provides each mom with home visits to help her have a healthy pregnancy, improve her child’s health and development and achieve economic self-sufficiency. Help us support these moms-in-need with this special gift.  So, how can you help?
 
1. Go to your nearest Babies“R”Us and purchase a Boppy® Slipcovered Pillow. With your purchase, we will give a Boppy Slipcovered Pillow to a mom-in-need. Inside the packaging, you’ll find a postage-paid postcard – write a note of support to the mom-in-need, pop it in the mail and Boppy will include it with her pillow.
 
2. Go to your nearest Babies“R”Us and register for a Boppy Pillow. In your registry bag, you’ll find a postage-paid postcard – write a note of support to the mom-in need and send it in the mail.
 
3. Help these young moms thrive and give their children born into poverty a better start by donating to Nurse-Family Partnership
 
4. Send a postcard of your own with a note of support to a mom-in-need:
 
The Boppy Company
C/O The Boppy Effect: Get One, Give One
560 Golden Ridge Road, Suite 150
Golden, CO 80401
 


 
 
Join me in becoming another mom's favorite mom...
 
Happy Blogging!
Toni The Chic Momma

** If you enjoy reading Toni The Chic Momma's musings, please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter! Oh, and how about checking out the Networked Blogs? Thanks for the social network loving' **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...