Last April, both my of little ones had RSV. I was silly to think that RSV was only around during the fall and winter months. You know, during cold and flu season. It was a tough couple of weeks having two little ones under two-years old sick with RSV. Hardly anyone slept, fevers were up and down and overall discomfort ran rampid. Both of my boys had super runny noses and I was constantly wiping snot from their noses. I had used Boogie Wipes in the past, but with the boys having RSV, I stocked up and was using Boogie Wipes exclusively on their little red noses rather then facial tissue. The Boogie Wipes, along with regular saline spray and suction, helped with the RSV nasal symptoms. Since then, Boogie Wipes are in my home as a staple baby/toddler item and are regularly used for any nasal ailment. From allergy related runny noses, to the common cold and nasal congestion, Boogie Wipes are a lifesaver and a must-have for your home!
Boogie Wipes come in four scents: Fresh, Grape, Minty Menthol or Simply Unscented. You can purchase Boogie Wipes at Wal-Mart, Target, Babies 'R Us and other fine retailers. Visit www.BoogieWipes.com to search for a retailer in your area!
There are some new and exciting happenings right now at Boogie Wipes, too! Here's the low-down.
- NEW 90-Count Boogie Wipes canisters are available now! Look for them at retailers like Toys 'R Us and Target!
- This summer, Boogie Wipes is looking for 3 Extraordinary Kids to be featured on their Fresh, Grape and Unscented canisters, during the 2012 cough and cold season. Boogie Wipes began taking Extraordinary Kid contest submissions, on August 1, 2011. For more information and official rules, please visit: www.BoogieWipes.com or www.SaveTheSleeve.com.
- The Boogie Wipes on-going promotion is called Save The Sleeve! It’s a fun, interactive way for kids to learn to put their boogies in a Boogie Wipe and not on their sleeves! You can learn more at www.SaveTheSleeve.com
- SALINE SOOTHERS are new saline nose wipes for more mature noses (AKA teenagers and adults!) and are available NOW in retailers. For a list of retailers and a peek at the fun Saline Soothers video, please visit www.SalineSoothers.com
So, let's give away some Boogie Wipes! One lucky winner will win (2) packs of 30-count Boogie Wipes! THANK YOU to Boogie Wipes for sponsoring this wonderful, boogielicious giveaway!
There are several ways for you to win the Boogie Wipes prize! There are two mandatory entries and several extra entries! Leave a separate comment on this blog posting for each entry (mandatory and extra) completed. Make sure to leave your e-mail address with each separate comment plus your Facebook and Twitter names, if applicable, for that particular entry/comment.
- FOLLOW Boogie Wipes on Twitter. Click here.
- FOLLOW Toni The Chic Momma on Twitter. Click here.
- FOLLOW Toni The Chic Momma via Google Friend Connect (on side bar on the right above the Networked Blogs box)
- FOLLOW Toni The Chic Momma via Networked Blogs (on side bar on the right)
- Mention this review/giveaway on Facebook or any other social media web site or blog. Comment on this blog post with the link to your mention. You can do this once daily.
- TWEET about this review/giveaway. Comment on this blog post with the link to your TWEET. You can do this once daily. @ChicMommaToni @BoogieMom Boogie Wipes Prize Package Giveaway! Ends 9/11/11! http://bit.ly/rmNpSk
This giveaway will run Sunday, August 28th, until Sunday, September 11th. The giveaway will close on Sunday, September 11th, at 11:59 PM (CST). The winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted via e-mail. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, otherwise I will pick another "chic momma!" This giveaway is open to US, Canadian and Australian residents only. Thank you and good luck!
P.S. - This review/giveaway is sponsored by Boogie Wipes. I received an assortment of Boogie Wipes products for this review, but this review is my personal, honest opinion. My 2 cents. Thanks for reading and stopping by!
Toni The Chic Momma