Fall is here! I love this time of the year, but sometimes my nose doesn't share my same beloved affection for the season. Oklahoma weather is known for being flip-floppy. We'll have a rainy, cool day only to have a warm and humid day the next. I remember one time in high school where I wore shorts to school and by that evening when I was attending the Friday night football game, I was wearing a coat, hat and gloves as it was snowing. There's a popular saying that if you don't like the weather in Oklahoma, just wait a minute and it's bound to change. So, when I received my Saline Soothers in the mail, the timing was perfect. Last Friday was a chilly, rainy day and by the weekend warm weather had returned. In the morning, my nose has definitely been suffering because of back-and-forth weather changes and the tender skin around my nose is starting to become red and raw.
As you know, I have used Boogie Wipes for my little guys and if you love Boogie Wipes, then you're sure to love Saline Soothers. Saline Soothers are brought to you by the makers of the famous Boogie Wipes and are meant for more mature, distinguished noses! I have to admit, I have used my sons' Boogie Wipes myself and am thrilled with their newest product, Saline Soothers. Here's the low down on Saline Soothers from the Saline Soother's Official Web Site:
- Saline (Sodium Chloride) is a mineral found naturally in the earth that excels at dissolving mucus when used in the right concentration.
- Building on the proven effectiveness of saline, the makers of Boogie Wipes have created Saline Soothers Moisturizing Nose Wipes.
- Dry tissues can chap your nose and those with aloe can leave a filmy residue on your skin. Not so with Saline Soothers.
- Pre-moistened with natural saline, vitamin E, and aloe, Saline Soothers are designed to do just that – soothe.
- Saline cleans and helps dissolve mucus, while moisturizing aloe and vitamin E keep your nose looking and feeling up to snuff.
- Hypoallergenic and alcohol free. Like Boogie Wipes, Saline Soothers come in three refreshing scents: Cool Menthol, Fragrance Free, and Light Lavender.
Check out the Saline Soothers YouTube Video!
I have been using the Fragrance Free Saline Soothers and they have definitely helped my nose feel better. Saline Soothers are so much better then a plain tissue and the 15-count packets are convenient for your purse, diaper bag or brief case. With cold and flu season quickly approaching, Saline Soothers should be on the top of your grocery store list. You can buy Saline Soothers at Wal-Mart, Walgreens and other fine retailers. Visit www.salinesoothers.com to search for a location near you!
So, let's give away some Saline Soothers! One lucky winner will win TWO packs 15-count Fragrance Free Saline Soothers. Many thanks to Boogie Wipes and Saline Soothers for sponsoring this awesome giveaway!
I'm using Rafflecopter for the first time and am looking forward to using it for my future giveaways! There are TWO Mandatory Entries and the other entries are simply extras. This giveaway will run Monday, September 19th, until Monday, October 3rd. The giveaway will close on Monday, October 3rd at 11:59 PM (CST). The winner will be chosen at random by Rafflecopter and will be contacted via e-mail. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, otherwise I will pick another "chic momma!" This giveaway is open to US residents only. Thank you and good luck!
P.S. - This review/giveaway is sponsored by Boogie Wipes/Saline Soothers. I received an assortment of Saline Soothers samples and products for this review, but this review is my personal, honest opinion. My 2 cents. Thanks for reading and stopping by!
Toni The Chic Momma