Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fluffy Bummer.

Yesterday, Jennifer Labit announced the winner of her "All I Want For Christmas..." Blog Contest.  Hence the title of this blog posting, I didn't win.  Honestly, I was a little disappointed because I really, really wanted to bless some mommas with some awesome fluffiness.  That said, the winning blog post from Life With My Littles was full of wonderful information, pictures and charts and is a perfect blog post for someone who is looking to start down the fluffy road of cloth diapering.  So, how could I really be too disappointed, you know?  Go check out the winning blog post and congratulate this momma.  She did a great job!

There were a few runners-up and I have to say, Jennifer sure had her work cut out for her for this contest.  There were some amazing blog postings and I'm thrilled that I was able to be a part of this contest!  Actually, Jennifer Labit mentioned my blog as one of the "Top Ten Influencers" of the contest.  So, I was super excited about that recognition.  :)

Jennifer Labit mentioned her favorite post which was from Companion To The Wind.  This posting was probably one of my favorites, too.  Jennifer mentioned that this blog posting had "amazing content and one of the best pictorial guides to cloth diapering I’ve ever seen."  You should definitely check it out and pass it on to any momma you may know who may be considering cloth diapering.

I want to thank you for commenting on my blog posting that I submitted for the contest.  I hope you enjoyed my story.  Thanks for reading it and letting me share it with you!

Happy Blogging!
Toni The Chic Momma

** If you enjoy reading Toni The Chic Momma's musings, please like me on Facebook  and follow me on Twitter!  Oh, and how about checking out the Networked Blogs box on the right sidebar and consider joining through Google Friend Connect, pretty please with a cherry on top?  Thanks for the social network lovin'! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...