Thursday, January 12, 2012

Prayers For Tripp.

Earlier today, I shared a link to a blog posting by Courtney from "EB"ing a Mommy on my Facebook page.  I'm not sure how many of you follow Courtney's blog or Facebook page, Prayers For Tripp, but I have been following her blog for the past few months.  Let me give you a little background...

From Courtney's blog: "Tripp was born on May 14, 2009. He was diagnosed with a rare genetic skin disease called "EB." Any type of friction on his skin or mucous membranes causes blisters. They told us he would not live to be a year old. Every day he amazes us by his strength. He is a fighter and with all he has been through, he has never given up. He is the strongest person I know. Tripp wakes up each morning with a smile on his face. Every day spent with him is a blessing. God has a special plan for him. I'm just blessed to be able to witness that plan."

I was instantly drawn to Tripp because he's the same age as my oldest and having two little boys myself, I just love little boys.  Like I mentioned above, I have been following Courtney's blog for a few months now.  Her blog is raw, genuine, emotional, heartbreaking, joyful.  Kind of strange for one blog to be joyful, yet heartbreaking at the same time, huh?  I read Courtney's posts and am usually moved to tears.  Tears of sorrow and tears of utter amazement.  I can't begin to imagine what this momma and her little boy are going through. Courtney shows such determination and courage, and her precious Tripp is a fighter.

In Courtney's most recent blog posting, she shares that Tripp may not have much time left.  I hope you will take the time to visit Courtney's blog and Facebook page and leave her some warm, encouraging thoughts.  If you're a praying momma, please say a prayer for Courtney and Tripp.

Hug your little ones OFTEN and give them loads of kisses...

Toni The Chic Momma

Images from - http://randycourtneytripproth.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...