Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3 - Month of Thanks

For the month of November, I decided to begin a new series of postings entitled, "Month of Thanks."   You can click here to learn more about "Month of Thanks." So, for the month of November, each day I will post something that I'm thankful for that particular day. I hope you will join me in this "Month of Thanks."  Post what you're thankful for in the comments section or post on Twitter with the hashtag #monthofthanks.  Let our lives be filled with thanks this month.  Maybe a change in attitude and a change of heart will lead to peaceful, thankful life...
 
 
So, here's my Day 3 of the "Month of Thanks..."
 
Today, I'm thankful for my mom.  My mom is named Betty Jo although many now call her BJ for short.  She's an amazing woman.  Kind-hearted, generous, gracious, Jesus-loving, sweet and fabulous are just a few of the numerous adjectives that describe my mom.  I'm so blessed to have her as my mother.  My mom has always been my example of faith, selflessness, generosity and charity.  Thank you, mom, for teaching me so many things over the years and for being such a wonderful MiMi to Michael and Samuel.  I love you!
 

What are you thankful for today?
 
Happy Blogging!
Toni The Chic Momma

** If you enjoy reading Toni The Chic Momma's musings, please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter! Oh, and how about checking out the Networked Blogs? Thanks for the social network lovin'! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...