Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4 - Month of Thanks

For the month of November, I decided to begin a new series of postings entitled, "Month of Thanks." You can click here to learn more about "Month of Thanks." So, for the month of November, each day I will post something that I'm thankful for that particular day. I hope you will join me in this "Month of Thanks." Post what you're thankful for in the comments section or post on Twitter with the hashtag #monthofthanks. Let our lives be filled with thanks this month. Maybe a change in attitude and a change of heart will lead to peaceful, thankful life...
 
 
So, here's my Day 4 of the "Month of Thanks..."
 
Today, I'm thankful for my washing machine and dryer.  I have done around six loads of laundry today consisting of towels, bed linens, cloth diapers and fall/winter clothes.  My husband is at home, so getting the laundry going, sorted, folded and put away has been easy with him entertaining the boys.  As I was getting a load in the washing machine, I realized how fortunate I am to have a washing machine and dryer to make cleaning clothes an easier chore.  While I line dry the majority of our clothing and cloth diapers, having a dryer for towels and linens is so convenient.  I'm thankful to have these modern conveniences in my home!
 
What are you thankful for today?
 
Happy Blogging!
Toni The Chic Momma

** If you enjoy reading Toni The Chic Momma's musings, please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter! Oh, and how about checking out the Networked Blogs? Thanks for the social network lovin'! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...