Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Psst... Wanna Know A Secret?

It's no secret that I love Earth Mama Angel Baby products!  From Nipple Butter to Angel Baby Bottom Balm and Peaceful Mama Tea, Earth Mama Angel always has the right products for me.  Like my ryhming skills?  Anyhow, if you susbribe to Mama's Newsletter, you receive the latest and greatest news from Earth Mama Angel Baby!  Click HERE to subscribe so you can always be in-the-know!
 
So, wanna know what Earth Mama's Facebook Friday Special is?  OK, OK, OK, I will tell you!  Angel Baby Bottom Balm will be 50% off on Friday!  Visit the Earth Mama Angel Baby Facebook page on Friday to learn more!

Happy Blogging!
Toni The Chic Momma

** If you enjoy reading Toni The Chic Momma's musings, please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter! Oh, and how about checking out the Networked Blogs? Thanks for the social network lovin'! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...